- Coordinate pre-planning meetings.
- Set up a workable schedule for job cost control, labor, material and equipment.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Review project with the Executive Management Team incrementally throughout the project from inception to completion.
- Meet weekly with field staff.
- Work with Purchasing on all equipment and material buyouts.
- Manage all financial aspects of the contract; prepare a cost-to-complete report quarterly.
- Prepare monthly billings for submission to General Contractor or Owner.
- Prepare monthly subcontractor billing.
- Assist in labor negotiations/strategy.
- Document pending problems and advise management.
- In absence of Project Engineer, Project Manager will assume all Project Engineer responsibilities.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Purchasing Process