A large real estate management firm is looking for a diligent and experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on a long term basis! This is a great opportunity for anyone with prior experience working in a high volume environment and is comfortable in a stand alone capacity. Typical duties include reviewing rental contracts to ensure accurate billing, collection calls as needed, applying payments, account reconciliations in QuickBooks desktop, and tracking receivables and the aging reports monthly using excel and QuickBooks. Knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel is required. Experience in real estate is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical skills in accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
If interested please email your resume, in Word format, to Email blocked - click to apply
with "Accounts Receivable Specialist" in the subject line
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Knowledge of Aged Receivables
- General familiarity with Billing Collection
- Proven knowledge of QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Practical knowledge of commercial collections
- Quality experience with Aging Reports
- Journal entries experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Daily Cash Receipts
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.