To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Foxborough, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Analyst at Red Oak Sourcing
Cardinal Health • Foxborough, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Red Oak Sourcing Co, is a 50/50 joint venture between two Fortune 20 companies, Cardinal Health and CVS Health. Red Oak has sole responsibility for generic pharmaceutical sourcing for Cardinal Health and CVS Health’s retail division and pharmacy benefit manager - representing 85% of the pharmaceutical product volume of the two companies. Red Oak is the largest generic sourcing entity in the U.S., the world’s largest generic drug market.
This position provides financial and analytical support to the Red Oak senior leadership team as well as other leaders within the organization. Responsibilities include traditional tasks such as assisting in the preparation of the annual budget but will also include ROI analysis, project support and procurement. Self-direction and the ability to establish key relationships at all levels of the organization are critical skills the successful candidate should possess.
- Assist in preparation of the Red Oak Sourcing annual expense budget and monthly expense forecasts
- Prepare monthly reporting on key Red Oak business metrics
- In conjunction with key stakeholders provide financial support on any and all major procurement decisions
- Provide financial and operational support on all Red Oak initiatives
- Provide support for and participate in annual expense and travel audits
- Assist Internal Audit as needed on financial and/or operational engagements
- Prepare ad-hoc business analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Finance, Accounting or another related field
- Minimum 1–3 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Proficiency with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights expense planning tool desirable
- Well-developed problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Builds collaborative relationships and manages multiple tasks simultaneously
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.