Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes in the Danville IL and Surrounding area. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
- $14-$15 per hour M-F
- Higher weekend rates (up to time and half- $19.50 per hour)
- No weekends required
- Control of your Work/Life Balance: Flexible, part time or full time hours
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training – No certification needed
- Mileage reimbursement after 30 miles, etc.
- No COVID-19 positive clients
- Company provided personal protective equipment
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive Management who Care and Invest in our CAREGivers
- Work with a TEAM of amazing CAREGivers who share your passion and heart for caring
- Work for an award- winning Company with a Great reputation: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers/ 2019 News Gazette People’s Choice Award Winner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Home Care
- Vehicle Insurance
- Background Checks