Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a leading Biotech company!
A global leading biotech company is seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to perform Project Engineering activities in support of the development of new assay instruments and to help sustain current instrument production.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage vendor relationships, activities, and purchasing or necessary materials
- Triage multi-project purchasing, design control activities, and issues to keep projects on the critical path
- Critically analyze part designs and drawings to identify issues in purchase or cost-saving opportunities
- Manage project teams including internal and external parties
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical/electrical design or project engineering
- Experience with Solidworks, AutoCAD, or other modeling software
- Auto Cad
- Business Relationship Management
- Purchasing Process
- Solid Works (Cad)