Job Title: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician II
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12-months
Split Shift (11AM-8PM), Monday-Friday, OT as needed
• Troubleshooting, repair, calibration, and maintenance of all SMT equipment and process related equipment
• Program development will include but not limited to Pick & Place, Screen Printing, Reflow profiling, AOI, SPI, Selective soldering, and Auto Xray
• Create and edit work instructions
• Provide written and verbal pass downs and other information in an organized manner
• Complete assigned projects and tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist in the installation of all manufacturing equipment
• Be quality conscious in all aspects of production support
• Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
• Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
• Resolve issues and delays in production
• Ordering stencils and design
• Support First time builds
•Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
• Proven strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills are required
• Proficient in reading and verifying electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics/drawings
• Ability to grasp concepts of SMT manufacturing process and apply knowledge to equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Must be able to operate Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Must be organized, detail oriented and capable of multitasking
• Have good written and oral interpersonal skills with an ability to work under minimum supervision
• Must be able to work second shift plus overtime and weekends if needed.
• Prefer candidates with 1-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment supporting production equipment maintenance.
• Previous experience in SMT programming, production support, and troubleshooting equipment is a huge plus.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Complex Problem Solving