The Health Information Technology (HIT) Implementation Specialist assists with the implementation and provides support of health information Technology for PruittHealth. This position assists with new implementation and update training for (HIT) to the all divisions as assigned (Health Care Centers, Hospice and Home Health) and assists in troubleshooting problems and advises on the appropriate action in electronic medical record. This position assists with education for system upgrades/updates.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist with system implementation,working closely with Director of HIT for Implementation and Training andDivision Leadership.
2. Assist in development of trainingmaterial/manuals and update to keep them current and relevant.
3. Participate in regular workgroupmeetings throughout implementation and post go live to present and reviewproject activities, establish deadlines and keep project on track.
4. Preform training classes live orremote for system implementation and updates.
5. Provision of guidance and support forEMR for all health care divisions.
6. Assist with testing of new HealthInformation Technology and new system roll-outs, upgrades and updates.
7. Participates in development ofCurriculum for education of Health Information Technology for back officeprocesses to include job specific manuals to be used during staff training foreach division implementation and ongoing support.
8. Provision of training and support forHIT for Back Office Partners to assure compliance and appropriate billing ofservices.
9. Maintain knowledge base for all Stateand Federal clinical, billing and reporting requirements and regulations.
10. Demonstrated time management skills;prioritization, timely follow-up meets deadlines.
11. Escalate inquiries and issues toappropriate resource and track and maintain a record of product deficienciesand requests.
12. Maintain a working, current knowledge ofclinical information technology and trends related to our corporate clinicalgoals, through self-study, attending raining seminars and/or sessions, andparticipating in prescribed health care related groups and organizations
13. Perform all assignments within thedeadlines set and regularly communicate status of various projects to manager. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,ABILITIES:
• Software Implementation and training
• Knowledge of Regulation and ClinicalPractices and documentation requirements for each Division
• Able to motivate others and provideeducational training and support.
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience in provision of educationin a classroom setting
• Ability to quickly learn new systemsand programs
• Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Excellent customer service skillsQualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree in education, computers or health care related field, or equivalent experience, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Four (4) years’ experience in software training in a health care services environment ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited program in education, computers or health care related field. Experience in health care clinical operations, billing and reporting requirements
Experience in health information technologyJob:
Information TechnologyPrimary Location:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Aug 11, 2020, 5:56:06 PM