To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Easton, MD 21601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
University of Maryland Medical System • Easton, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Multi Specialty Care
Part-Time – Rotating
We are looking for Multi-Speciality Care Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
- Systematically and continually collects data regarding the health status of the client. The data is recorded, accessible, and communicated to appropriate members of the Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team utilizing system policies, procedures, and practice guidelines.
- Coordinates a comprehensive individualized Plan of Care for the client, their significant other, and healthcare provider to obtain expected outcomes.
- Implements the Plan of Care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and practice guidelines in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Determines both the clients’ progress towards the attainment of expected outcomes and the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and fundamental skills necessary to organize, prioritize, and deliver age-specific care in a safe and appropriate environment.
- Demonstrates ability in planning, delegation, and coordination of work group activities essential for the provision of quality nursing care.
- Ensures accuracy in the medication process, including transport, storage, security, and/or administration of medications to include IV solutions.
To be immediately considered for nursing positions with UM Shore Regional Health please contact Luis Contessa at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current Maryland Board of Nursing Registered Nursing license.
- Special unit experience, and certification shall be established by nursing policy.
- Must meet all applicable federal, state, and local professional requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.