To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT/Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time IT/Facilities Maintenance Coordinator. This role will support the Tampa office with its daily computer, network and facility operation. You will be directly responsible for hands-on support of office equipment, as well as building maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support in the management of Servers, Network Security and Network Services
- PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing and repairing workstations
- Assist with video equipment set-up and maintenance
- Assist with LAN and WAN related hardware and software maintenance
- Develop knowledge of facility specific IT needs and assist in supporting these systems
- Apply regular security updates
- Perform physical inventory of equipment
- Maintain digital telephone system
- Perform monthly preventive maintenance on office equipment
- Perform monthly safety inspection
- Perform repairs as needed
- Limited knowledge of plumbing and carpentry
- Limited knowledge of basic electrical systems
- A great team-oriented attitude and dedication to quality
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft and Mac
- Knowledge and competency in core hardware and computer system technologies, including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and LAN/WAN networking
- Proficiency in troubleshooting problems and responding quickly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-4 years of IT experience
- 2-4 years of building maintenance experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!