Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: New York City
Contact Name: Daniel Cartolin
Telephone: Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext. 3071)
My Client is a start-up in NYC that is building a Blockchain-powered ticketing platform. Hyperledger is their protocol of choice and their core programming language is Python. The platform aims to make ticket transferring and purchasing more streamlined and secure. The platform is currently live with a handful of big-name venues with more being added proactively.
- Write clean Python/Django code to improve existing platform
- Work with the VP of Engineering to further develop the Hyperledger infrastructure of the platform
- Work with front-end engineers and UI/UX engineer to connect the server-side portion of the platform
- Meet with the existing and potential client to sell the capabilities of the platform and bring in new revenue for the firm
- Previous experience within a Sr. Software Engineer/Developer role
- Proven experience with Python/Django development
- Previous Client-Facing experience
Would Like To Have:
- Experience with Hyperledger Fabric
- Experience programming with Go
- Experience with AWS Devops tools
This is a great opportunity for the individual that has the right fit with my client to develop their career within the engineering field. Please contact Daniel Cartolin Email blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext. 3071) for more information regarding this role and other awesome engineering opportunities.
Blockchain, Hyperledger, New York City, Boston, Remote, Python, Go
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Emerging Technology, including Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and Cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, Big Data and Data Science. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-604-2838 Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.
Python (Programming Language)
Django (Web Framework)