Since our founding in 1927, employees have been the main reason for The Equitable Bank's success. We are a local bank with an inclusive culture and great work environment. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity for career advancement. If you are customer-oriented, a team player, take pride in your work and want to work for an organization that values working within the community, we invite you to become part of The Equitable Bank team.
We are seeking a Part-Time Teller/Customer Service Representative
for our office located at 701 Trailview Ct, Waterford, WI 53185.
This position is scheduled for Monday through Friday and Saturday morning. NO EVENINGS and NO SUNDAYS and we provide the training! Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Professionally interact and service Bank customers in person or by telephone to achieve bank objectives.
• Build customer relationships in order to promote the Bank's services and cross-sell bank products by engaging customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans.
• Contribute to meeting branch business results; open new accounts, accept and process deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, loan payments and cash advances.
• Ensure proper Customer Identification (CIP) and Bank Secrecy (BSA) procedures are appropriately followed.
• Maintain proper cash levels and keep cash secure at all times.
• Maintain and accurately balance teller cash drawer.
• Process daily branch capture, verifying accuracy of scanned documents.
• Collect information for outgoing wire transfers.
• Basic account maintenance including address changes, holds, stop payments, and travel notification.
• Complete required reports timely and accurately.
• Assist with safe deposit entries, location specific.
• Actively participate in teller meetings, individual and group training sessions.
• Complete required compliance and job specific training.
• Open and close all depository accounts including but not limited to: IRA, HSA, Fiduciary and Accounts due to death.
• May work at other branches based on staffing needs, work schedules may differ from week to week, to include Saturday mornings.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested. Job Skills Requirements:
• An aptitude for listening, ability to respond and solve problems.
• Mid-level numeric aptitude dealing with mathematical data.
• Flexible and creative to new challenges, works independently and as a team.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a passionate commitment to helping customers.
• High level of discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills. Education Requirements:
• High School Degree or equivalent required.
• Previous bank-related operational support or retail customer service experience with cash handling experience highly desirable
The Equitable Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service