Individual’s primary responsibility will be to manage the financial close-out of KBR contracts having various contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price). During this process, the individual will coordinate this activity with other functional organizations i.e. Contracts, Procurement, Accounting.
Individual may also be responsible for day-to-day program and project control functions for KBR contracts. This responsibility may include task proposal preparation, task negotiation, financial reporting, program/project control functions, and contract budgeting.
- Must be proficient in financial management, budgeting, project control, financial reporting, and contract administration in a Government services contract environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to interface positively and effectively with project management and customers.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and highly skilled in Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience working with multiple contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price) is preferred.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles