Individual’s primary responsibility will be to manage the financial close-out of KBR contracts having various contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price). During this process, the individual will coordinate this activity with other functional organizations i.e. Contracts, Procurement, Accounting.
Individual may also be responsible for day-to-day program and project control functions for KBR contracts. This responsibility may include task proposal preparation, task negotiation, financial reporting, program/project control functions, and contract budgeting.
- Must be proficient in financial management, budgeting, project control, financial reporting, and contract administration in a Government services contract environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to interface positively and effectively with project management and customers.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and highly skilled in Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience working with multiple contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price) is preferred.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles