JR79095 Position Description:
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in a complex and challenging environment - The sales process in complex, involving many parties and dynamic logistics.The PSC must work effectively in this environment, communicate well and be flexible with change.
- RFPs and RFIs - the PSC will work with the sale representative and product management to complete RFPs and RFIs in the functional product areas.
- Discoveries - The PSC will perform product level discoveries with the prospects to determine the specific products and services that will be required and to build the customized product demonstration.
- Return on investment analysis - The PSC will lead this effort in all sales engagements; it is one of the primary responsibilities of the PSC.This includes data collections, analysis, and the creation of the ROI document and PPT.This may also involve an onsite order to cash workshop to collect detail data, interview O2C personnel and complete a time and motion study.The articulation of best practices is a core skill in preforming this task.
- Demo Preparation - The PSC will translate the discovery and ROI data into an effective product demonstration.This involves the flow of the demonstration, configuration and manipulation of the demo data.This is critical for an effective demonstration.
- Demonstrations - Delivering the product demonstration either in person or via web ex.This involves both product functionality, architecture and industry best practices in O2C. Presentation skills are a key requirement of the position.
- Post demo follow-up - providing additional information and answering questions as needed.
- Services turn over - The PSC will be responsible for a formal document and presentation of the account to the implementation team.This includes an overview of the customer's requirements, the ROI data, key personnel and any product gaps or challenges uncovered in the sales process.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Possesses knowledge of FIS applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
* Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in, i.e., banking, utilities, etc.
* Requires a strong working familiarity with FIS and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
* Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support FIS products
* Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational and project management skills
* Works well in an independent as well as team environment
* Familiar with competitors and their products
* Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
* Travel is required approximately 30% of the time
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services and possesses expert knowledge in all FIS products specific to one business line. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of all products within a specific business unit and their relationship to other business unit solutions to assist sales team in addressing unique client/prospect requirements. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires three to five years business experience preferably related to specific product marketplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Presales Consultant Corporate Treasury Software Solutions. Location Jacksonville, NYC, or Remote