This is a temporary to hire position and the incumbent for this role will be employed through a local staffing agency and if incumbent performs well employment could be offered with Hoosier Energy after six to nine months.
Provides clerical support at Headquarters, including records retrieval, records importing/imaging and indexing, data entry and filing. Provides office services including mail processing, telephone answering and meeting assistance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides office services including data entry, copying and binding, imaging, filing, document preparation and other office tasks. Receives and transfers phone calls.
- Operates computer with Microsoft Office Suite, Teams and SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and records management and other company software. Searches and retrieves corporate records as required.
- Processes internal and external mail, including collection, sorting and distribution of incoming mail and interoffice correspondence and preparation and delivery of outgoing mail and packages to USPS or requested courier services.
- Provides other departmental support as requested
- High School or GED minimum
Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and the ability to learn other company software. Coursework in Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels and work as part of a team
- High level of confidentiality required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying scopes and timelines
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and machines
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License required
Please submit cover letter and resume in Word format.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Literacy