Goodwill is one of the leading non-profit brands in the world, and one of the largest non-profit in Southern California. We are a rapidly evolving organization and yet we have never been more focused – on our Mission, on our people, and on our future. It’s always a GOOD day in SoCal!
Goodwill Southern California is hiring an E-Commerce Production Associate to join our incredibly entrepreneurial team. You will be part of a growing e-commerce team that is focused on growing direct-to-consumer sales, improving the web shopping experience and updating web content for effective merchandising. This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of e-commerce in an entry level position. The Production Associate should be highly organized and comfortable with data entry and excel. A passion for Goodwill’s mission is a must. Excellent communication skills & strong attention to detail is also a must.
- Receives and sorts inventory and records donations from public.
- Labels, scans, and sorts merchandise.
- Inspects merchandise to evaluate quality.
- Researches and identifies product value for individual items.
- Photographs merchandise, creates merchandise descriptions and lists items for sale.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
Education & Experience
- Experience in customer service, merchandise handling, shipping/warehouse experience preferred
- Computer literacy required; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email application and internet skills preferred
- Independent self-starter who can work without close supervision, extremely proactive and organized with attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet tight deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English required
- Quality assurance or control experience helpful
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Background Check, Drug Screen and Covid Vaccination Required.
Goodwill Industries in Southern California is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to e-Commerce Production Associate I
Goodwill gives preferential consideration to persons with barriers to employment. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goodwill is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees.
Employment decisions will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration and Nationality Act, and any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disabilities
In furtherance of our commitment to end discrimination against qualified disabled individuals, and in accordance with the provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and all regulations properly issued thereunder to protect the rights of qualified disabled persons, it is Goodwill's policy that no program or activity administered by it shall exclude from participation, deny benefits to or subject to discrimination any individual solely by reason of his or her disability. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to qualified disabled persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. We further affirm that we will provide reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified disabled employee or applicant.
It is the policy of Goodwill to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance for accommodations to interview because of a disability, please notify the Human Resources Department.
Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a disability.
- Job Family :Retail
- Pay Type :Hourly
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Consumer Sales
- Customer Service