To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moxee, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ace Hardware Corporation • Moxee, WA
Posted 6 days ago
Our Washington Retail Support Center, located in Moxee, Washington has immediate openings for over the road drivers, delivering merchandise to our retail stores in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and the western parts of Montana. Experience with route deliveries and excellent customer service is a plus.
- Sign on Bonus of $5,000!!!
- Starting wage is $15.50 per hour and .46 cents per mile and we start pay based on years of comparable consecutive experience. Average starting salary is $58,000-$61,000!
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you and your family and we pay 80%
- 401k retirement plan starting after your 90 day probation period – and you can roll over your current 401k into ours at that time, we match 25 cents on the dollar up to 4%
- Life insurance along with accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- 2015 International ProStar tractors with automatic transmissions
- Most trucks have sleepers – or you have the option to stay in a hotel room, the choice is yours
- Additional pay for each delivery stop, each backhaul, pulling doubles and sleeping in the truck
- Our trailers are 53 ft., doubles at 65 ft. total, and rail containers
- Most routes allow drivers to be home 2-3 nights a week and the opportunity to bid your routes
DO YOU HAVE
- Valid CDL A with hazardous material and doubles endorsements (or ability to obtain hazardous material endorsement within 90 days of hire)
- No suspensions or revocations in previous 3 years
- No convictions of reckless, careless, or hit and run driving in the previous 3 years
- No conviction of DUI or DWI in past 5 years
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years old
- No chargeable accidents (minor or major) within the previous 3 years
- Maximum of 1 minor moving violation in past 1 year
- Experience with operating Class A tractor-trailer in all weather conditions
- Must pass Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for drivers
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 to 100 pounds and meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.