Gpac is partnered with a very well respected public accounting firm in the Wilmington, NC area! Join a team that promotes a work life balance and values their employees with recognition and team functions!
- 3-5 years of tax experience in public accounting
- Active CPA is a plus, but not needed
- Business tax preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping, virtual CFO work, tax review
- 15-20 person firm
- Very progressive firm, with opportunity for growth; firm puts family first, example: last year they shut their doors from Christmas to New Years to allow their employees to spend time with their families
Compensation and Benefits:
- $65,000-$90,000 base salary
- Health Insurance, PTO
- 401K Retirement Program
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Jordan Evans with gpac at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Certified Public Accountant