Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Responsible for developing and coordinating the data analytics for the internal audit risk assessment, planning, execution and reporting to ensure the requirements for analytics are met.
- Be the Internal Audit Department’s in- house expert for all data analytics development, application and user support;
- Identify opportunities to utilize analytics to improve risk assessment, audit coverage, and identification of discrepancies;
Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope, perform the audit and participate in developing the annual plans;
- Identify loopholes and cost saving opportunities by analyzing and evaluating the accounting and operations documentations;
- Make recommendations to Management for remediation of the internal control weaknesses.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of prior experience in audit or finance.
- 5+ years of experience writing scripts in IDEA Caseware Software.
- CISE (Certified IDEA Script Expert) or CIDA (Certified IDEA Data Analyst) preferred. CIA or CFE desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook; AS400 and Database Management Systems knowledge is a plus.
- Forensic Accounting experience desired, but not required.
- Prior experience utilizing a risk based auditing approach.
- Extensive domestic and international travel is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Exceptional driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.