- Lead integration of contractual and Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals, program processes, and documentation.
- Provide interpretation of complex requirements.
- Develop quality metrics, design, and production certification plans for large programs to ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Develop Quality criteria to support supplier selection activities.
- Lead various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Develop and select methods for analysis, testing, and audit to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Assist in development of new standards repairs for non-conformances.
- Analyze non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Perform benchmarking and other forms of advanced analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Requirements
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)