This successful Ag company is a multi-location coop that offers all Ag services available. Offering top-notch customer service throughout the State of Minnesota. Enjoy working with quality products, excellent work facilities and top of the line equipment. They are now seeking to add an Agronomy Sales professional to their Jackson, MN area facility.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive compensation – you bring your skills and you will be compensated.
- Excellent full benefits package.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A community that offers its residents of all ages a great place to live, with opportunities abound. Near I -90, this beautiful and clean community offers plenty to do year round with annual festivals and events, the well-known Speedway, 3 local golf courses, and more! For outdoor recreations Jackson offers places to camp, canoe, fish, hike, boat, ice skate, snowmobile. If you are interested in sports there are plenty of leagues and courts to check out. With two fitness centers in the community, you can have all of the amenities you are looking for to stay active. Enjoy one of the many places to eat, from locally owned eateries to chain restaurants you will have plenty of choices. From early childhood education to the local community college, the Jackson District has an excellent staff dedicated to giving students the best education available. For health care, you will find the Sanford Medical Center that provides high quality, affordable healthcare services for the area. Here you can live in a great location with low housing costs within a great community!
- Degree in Ag field – preferred.
- CCA – a plus.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background experience preferred, will train qualified candidate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Identify Customer Need
Utilize Selling Skill
Develop Product Knowledge