To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
- Reno 190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Reno, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
*** $18/hour ***
$$$ PAID CDL TRAINING - NOW $17/hour $$$
Increased Pay Rates of $18/hour after Training
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our team!!
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Location: 2050 Villanova Drive, Reno, NV 89502
Can't stop by? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
Questions?? Please call 775-335-1859
- Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and deboarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or over.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- We offer PAID training for CDL B with passenger and airbrake endorsements.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.