To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntington, IN 46750
- Penny Camparone
- Phone: (574) 968-1860 X110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
Career Transitions LLC • Huntington, IN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician interested in new opportunities near Huntington, IN?
Rate: $20-26/hr. DOE and skill level
Hours: Mon – Fri 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
MUST PASS A BACKGROUND AND HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG SCREEN
Top reasons to work with us?
- Opportunity to work with one of the area's highest growth companies.
- The company fosters a very strong culture, offering opportunity for long term growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that is offered day 1 of employment!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for delivering the following:
- Will possess a strong background in pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintaining various brands of CNC, presses, conveyors, packaging equipment, etc.
- Allen Bradley PLC repairs.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Other maintenance duties as needed throughout plants.
What you need to be successful in this role as a Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma.
- Solid work history.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Pass a written skill assessment test.
Send us your resume so we can engage in a conversation about you, and how this role may take your career to a new level.