You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse RN, Med Surg/Telemetry
Position: Inpatient Med Surg/Telemetry RN
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Med Surg/Telemetry RN:
- Current RN license and good standing with the Delaware State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification. NIHSS certification may be required prior to the first shift.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Med Surg/Telemetry RN within the last year.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following established processes.
- Must be competent caring for patients on telemetry monitors, identifying basic arrhythmias, and interpreting EKG strips.
- Experience caring for orthopedic and post surgical patients is highly preferred.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
- Basic Life Support
- Cardiac Dysrhythmia
- Critical Thinking
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AC03-gdt66eg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.