American Financial Network, Inc. ('AFN') is looking for a Processor!
AFN's Processing Team is the glue that holds the sales staff together because this team keeps every aspect of the loan process running smoothly. Not always seen, but always appreciated, joining the processing staff means you become the go-to person and voice of our Loan Officers. AFN is a multi-billion dollar mortgage lender that's fast-paced, with an energetic sales model that includes an amazing marketing platform and state-of-the-art technology which has propelled us to a Top Mortgage lender for 5 years running, Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, 50 best companies to work for in 2017 and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017. Motivated employees from coast-to-coast are the reason we have been able to achieve these accolades. Fierce dedication to the company’s winning principles, integrity, honesty and teamwork are what gives AFN the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its’ employees and customers alike. This is also what makes AFN a company people are proud to be associated with! Do you have what it takes to join Team AFN?
- Process loan applications from initial set-up through funding.
- Have constant communication with the sales staff and maintain an up-to-date conversation log.
- Perform duties of Conventional, USDA, FHA and VA loan processing.
- Professional and courteous interaction with Title Companies, Sales Staff, Operation Staff and Borrowers throughout the loan process.
- Maintain a large pipeline of loans with an emphasis on SPEED, customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Request and follow through on borrower conditions for closing, per underwriting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Be able to excel in a very fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
- Possesses high reasoning and problem solving skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possesses the ability to multitask as well as excellent time management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of processing experience, complete from application to closing.
- Encompass experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary & bonus opportunity.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* Any candidate that applies without mortgage experience will not be considered.
American Financial Network, Inc. NMLS #237341 is an equal opportunity employer.
Complex Problem Solving