Position is geared toward MDP/SDP candidates as well as individuals with little or no business banking experience. Responsibilities include developing new business banking clients and servicing existing base. May be responsible for an assigned portfolio of loan and deposit relationships with small business customers.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop new banking relationships with business prospects. Service existing business banking client base. Achieve established goals as outlined by manager.
- Work with branch partners to maximize sales efforts to business customers and cross sell other products and services that the bank offers. Network with centers of influence to develop business including accountants, attorneys and other referral sources.
- Achieve sales goals with minimum expectations as follows:
- Revenue of up to $175,000.
- Loan production of up to $4MM.
- Deposit balance production of up to $500M.
- Manage loan portfolio of up to $10MM.
- Oversee up to 20 relationship managed clients.
- Actively participate in all business banking and retail sales sprints. Achieve call targets and other product sales goals such cash management, visa merchant, and others as assigned. Participate in civic and cultural organizations and programs. Utilize prescribed selling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
Ability to sell effectively to prospects and clients. Manage and retain existing clients.
Work closely with internal contacts to service clients.
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of relevant work experience
0-3 years experience
Knowledge of personal computers and the software utilized by the department
Ability to read and analyze financial statements and tax returns.
Basic credit skills necessary to evaluate loan requests.
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required.
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States of America