Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
Join the Genesis team as a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA where you will work alongside a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact our patients'/residents' quality of life by assisting with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will also ensure that our patients/residents and their families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual patients'/residents' needs and rights.
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
* Variable compensation plans
* Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen hardships
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements, applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
* Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required * Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred *To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Pay Target: $18-19.98
* Job City: Camp Hill
* Requisition Number: 444070
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Service Quality