Riverview Behavioral Health is seeking experienced behavioral health registered nurses to join our team!
Providing and coordinating care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintaining medical records and educating patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient’s status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. One year of nursing experience in behavioral/mental health.
Current RN license as required by state. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include but not limited to the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program