Welcome to Aventiv Technologies. Please watch this brief video to find out if this is the place you want to be!
Responsible for senior level direction and management of IT infrastructure operations and monitoring functions. This includes all platforms, including data center infrastructure, system administration, network administration, storage and event notification and leadership for the Network Operations team in a 24x7 Production environment. Role also includes execution of our cloud migration and cloud management. Directs and manages all technical teams maintaining existing and future corporate and customer-facing infrastructure including associated change control management processes and system upgrades and replacements.
- Identifies, analyzes, documents, and communicates short-term and long-range plans and requirements and to schedule resources, both personnel and financial, as needed.
- Designs and coordinates the installation of enterprise/customer production systems and associated hardware and operating systems, maintain and troubleshoot ultra-high availability systems in a 24x7 data center environment.
- Responsible for auditing policies, patching, and processes and procedures for Production Change Control activities.
- Maintain financial tracking and reporting for IT and Net Ops departmental SG&A and Cap Ex and corporate support and maintenance.
- Building core teams to support problem resolution and enhance product functionality, as well as develop, implement and support internal processes for each of these teams
- Leader of technical managers to build relationships of trust and loyalty throughout organization
- Responsible for multiple Production data center facilities and cloud environments in geo-diverse areas, measuring uptime through key platform, systems, and network performance indicators
- Achieve cost savings by developing working relationships with vendors and negotiating cost cutting measures for hardware and software licensing, and support agreements, working in conjunction with internal Procurement
- Proactive change agent responsible for nurturing relationships between operations and architecture/development, Cybersecurity, Audit, and customer facing business units, with a focus on operational, security, and monitoring design improvements that translate into an improving fault tolerant/failure resistant production operations environment
- Advocate timely and cost effective solutions aligned with enterprise strategies
- SG&A and Cap Ex financial tracking and reporting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires evening and weekend work in response to needs of the Production environment being supported (ex. Incident/Event leadership).
- Strong Leadership and Technical skills are a requirement for success
- Resiliency and stress-resistance are key. Ability to stay calm and manage through crisis outage and recovery and post event root cause events/situations.
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbal and written.
- Able to easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology preferred, or Business Administration or equivalent relevant IT/Network Operational experience and or equivalent years of experience
- 10 years’ experience working in a Network & IT Operations capacity.
- Experience with vendor negotiations, contract development, and procurement for IT products and services
- SG&A and CapEx management and budgeting experience.
- Experience working in Production data center environments with strict compliance related governance (SOX, FISMA, PCI, etc.).
- Experience with Industry best practices for change control and configuration management, audit evidence, security, system hardening, and patch processes
- Service oriented, proactive and energetic self-starter
- 7+ years of experience working in cloud migrations and/or cloud environments
- Senior Level responsibility for transforming technical services amongst multiple platforms and environments
- Experience operating and providing services in a fast paced high availability environment
- Experience managing, maintaining and ensuring reliability, scalability of –
- Enterprise and wide area networks
- Server/compute environments
- Experience developing and ensuring a Disaster Recovery plan is sound and operational
- Experience working with and deploying IT Asset Management capabilities and CMDB systems
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
Privacy Notice for Applicants:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Information Technology Services
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.