You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PETTIBONE TRAVERSE LIFT, LLC, an affiliate of the Heico Companies, manufactures versatile material handling equipment for the construction, forestry, steel pipe, mining, and railroad industries as well as mobile equipment configured to perform seismic exploratory work for the geophysical industry. PTL is an affiliate of The Heico Companies, a family-owned business and parent holding company for a diverse portfolio of manufacturing, construction, and industrial services businesses.
The Supply Chain Analyst position is responsible for the oversight of Supply Chain functions which includes Supplier relationship management, purchasing, material requirement planning and inventory management.
Key Performance Areas
- Manages relationship with supply base ensuring quality, cost, and delivery expectations are met.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to forecast and plan assigned commodities at the SKU level.
- Analyzes messages from the MRP system and place orders in a timely manner.
- Manages inventories to ensure continuous production while maximizing turns.
- Monitors and action key performance metrics, including on time delivery, inventories, shortages, supplier performance, and purchase price variance
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation
- Develop working knowledge of assigned commodities and associated supplier base
- Negotiates material prices and implement actions to offset increases
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Participate in Value Added and Value Engineering projects with suppliers and cross functional team
- Participate in strategic department and company projects and initiatives driving continuous improvement.
Experience and Education:
- Experience: Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or Production Scheduling
- Education: No degree requirement Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Technology: Strong working knowledge of MS Office, ERP System
Supervisory Responsibility - This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work - This is a full-time on-site position, minimum 40hrs/week.
Travel – This position requires occasional travel, including travel outside the local area and overnight. Occasional international travel may be required.
Work Environment - The position works under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, making decisions and handling a large, challenging workload in a fast-paced environment. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
Physical Requirements - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds, balance, bend, stoop or kneel, climb, push/pull and squat, or crouch.
- Business Process Improvement
- Commodity Market
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: SUPPL008376
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.