Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
Robert Half Technology is looking for Help Desk Analysts like you to join our team! This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Orlando, Florida area. Apply today if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. As the Help Desk Analyst, you should also be aware of how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Candidates should also be able to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. You should also know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. Service Desk Analysts represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. Sometimes that involves creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. You might also be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - we invite you to apply. This role is with a company in the Service field.
How you will make an impact
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- If you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you'll do well in this job
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Proficient in analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction - One or more programming or scripting language skills required - PowerShell experience - SolarWinds experience preferred - Experience with Ticketing System - Demonstrated knowledge of System Documentation - Solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365 - Adeptness in System Monitoring - Microsoft SCCM experience - General familiarity with VPN Technologies - Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills - A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude - Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work - Strong problem solving and analytical skills - This position requires technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems - 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware - Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight - ITIL certification is an even more strongly preferred point
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst II.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving