To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benefit Account Administrator 401K / 403b / 457 Plans / Defined Contributions
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking two contract possible contract to hire Benefit Account Administrators. This position starts immediately for a minimum of three to possibly six months. If you are seeking an entry-level opportunity within a growing retirement services organization, please apply. Must have active Series 6 & 63 FINRA license.
- Must have a current Series 6 & 63 FINRA license
• Process customer 401k, 403b and 457 benefit, loan or withdrawal requests including disbursements, contributions, account adjustments and suspense accounts
• Review requests for compliance
• Update customer account using proprietary system
• Research customer account
Must have a current Series 6 & 63
• Previous Retirement Services experience
• A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting or related field
• MS Word and Outlook experience preferred
• Data entry numeric 8,000 kph with 95% accuracy
• Candidates must receive hiring approval prior to start date
Please submit your MS Word resume with your online application.
Contractor pay rate: $24.04 an hour
Local candidates will be considered
Related terms: client services, participant services, account representative, nla, pera, retirement services, data entry, plan participant services, distribution coordinator, distribution processor, registered representative, defined contributions, pension, series 7, series 99, document specialist, 401k recordkeeping, business support, financial services, retirement services
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc., which operates in the New York metro area.