To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brandon, FL 33508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operating Room RN
Surgical Care Affiliates • Brandon, FL
Posted 26 days ago
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Brandon Ambulatory Surgery Center is a multi-specialty surgery center providing services in the fields of ophthalmology, orthopedics, endoscopy, general surgery, pain management, and podiatry.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Perioperative (OR) Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the facility.
- Assesses, plans, evaluates and ensures the implementation of the patient’s care to achieve identified outcomes and delivers safe patient care according to facility policy and procedure
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, Teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team, etc.
- Assumes an active role in the provision of quality nursing care for patients receiving care
- Ensures provision of patient care daily in an organized and timely manner
- Adheres to all facility policies and procedures when providing patient care Demonstrates continued competence in assessing, treating, and caring for individuals based upon age-specific needs utilizing a developmental perspective
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills identified for position in patient care duties
- Maintains attendance according to guidelines and policy established by facility
- Fosters a positive and professional facility environment by interacting with all persons in a considerate, helpful and courteous manner and by participating as a team member
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- At least one year of OR and/or medical / surgical nursing experience preferred
- Current state licensure to practice
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification
- PALS certification preferred
Please send resumes to Kristie.firstname.lastname@example.org