To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marinette, WI 54143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Technician
Bay Area Medical Center • Marinette, WI
Posted 20 days ago
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the supervision of the professional nurse, performs a variety of clerical duties and assists in providing patient care. Assists in the care of infants, children, adolescence, adults and geriatrics. Essential Functions:
- Understand the live BAMC’s mission and values.
- Enter orders and patient charges, enter or retrieve data, and locate patient data on charts or on-line as needed.
- Works closely with the Department Director/Manager and department RN’s.
- Assists with operations of the department under the direction of an RN.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels or unit supplies and deliver mail twice daily.
- Communicate pertinent information regarding patient, physician, personnel concerns, and unit activities to the Director or Clinical Nurse Manager.
- Promote and maintain confidentiality
- Assume responsibility for own personal growth.
- Float as requested to other departments according to float policy
- Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
- Participate in orientation of new employees.
- Participate in hospital wide and/or department specific committees.
- With specialized training and documentation, may perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent to assigned area.
- Monitors cardiac rhythm on telemetry screens when trained properly and determines presence of arrthymias and notifies RN immediately.
- Additional duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- American Heart Association BCLS within 6 months of hire.
- Must pass telemetry class and test within three (3) months of hire.
- Keyboarding – must be able to type 25 wpm.
- Medical terminology course, if met within 6 months of hire.
- Must be certified as a Nursing Assistant and listed on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry.
Job ID: 2462
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.