To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Northeast Regional Sales Manager (Location negotiable) - Philadelphia, PA
Hubbell Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Remote Position (Home Office)
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the growth and support of the North Eastern region in the sales of Hubbell’s helical piles and deep foundation solutions for civil construction applications. This will require coordination with the current distributor team, working with key specifiers; including structural engineers and geotechnical engineers and, identifying new accounts and continued opportunities for growth within various opportunity market segments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet/exceed overall quota while driving HPS market share growth for Civil key accounts.
- Identify and develop key account relations.
- Assist Business Unit in establishing key market and account strategies for the Civil market.
- Maximize product approvals and acceptance for all Civil products for Key accounts.
- Develop and execute APR and account plans.
- Daily account management
- Analyze Civil markets for new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Business or Engineering; Civil Engineering degree or MBA preferred
- Professional background in Sales and Marketing
- 5+ year field sales experience in geo-technical construction or related industry.
- Proficient with MS applications
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.