To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63122
- Joe Tate
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services: Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer at Bausch & Lomb in St
Kelly IT Resources • St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for a full time & long-term role as an Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer at Bausch & Lomb in St Louis, MO. The Details:
- This contract position is located onsite in St Louis, MO USA at Bausch & Lomb.
- Long Term Role – end of 2019 minimum with great way to enter the company!
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- GREAT SALARY based on experience! $55.00 - $75.00/hr.!
- LET’S Talk!
The Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer will develop and maintain ophthalmic surgical equipment firmware / software for embedded microprocessors and generate control algorithms for implementation in software. We are looking for an individual contributor, working within the St. Louis software development group, while working closely with electric and mechanical design groups, software design quality and manufacturing Required Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Advanced technical degree preferred.
- Proficiency in C, C++ appropriate for the technical concentration area, desirable.
- At least four - five years’ experience in design and development
Description of the Day to Day
- Generation and modification of product requirements documentation and design specifications for embedded software and firmware.
- Design, implement, document microprocessor firmware / software in new and existing product designs. Ensure proper design documentation, and verification testing is performed. Run subsystem level software / firmware design reviews
- Compile, release and transfer firmware to operations, with full and appropriate documentation
- Oversee and coordinate efforts of others (internal and external) to assure appropriate verification and validation testing; document test results formally.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in project planning activities and project design reviews.
- Investigate pertinent design methodologies, such as, in-system update capability, stability of control algorithms and bounds assumptions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division. As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.