To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Atlanta, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
- Offer a warm, sincere and personalized welcome to all Residents.
- Create special conversations with Residents, which identify personal preferences in order to record in each Resident's s profile history.
- Maintain a daily sheet (via software) of all requests, reservations and confirmations for residents.
- To be aware of all daily events in the hotel and large conventions in the city.
- Arrange tickets for theatre, sporting events and local attractions, make and confirm dining reservations
- Communicate all important details to management and colleagues
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized desk
- Act as a guide when guests ask for direction and physically assist them to their destination within the hotel
- Provide clear directions for all residents and their guests travelling outside the hotel
- Respond to all resident needs and requests
- Other projects as assigned by the management of the Hotel
- Able to communicate written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and General PC Knowledge
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization, and effective time management skills
- Must have very strong knowledge of the restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theatres, shows and attractions in Atlanta.
- Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends, overnights and holidays is required.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!