To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Washington, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Presentation Specialist
The NPD Group • Port Washington, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. The NPD Group provides the world’s most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today’s market trends while anticipating tomorrow’s. In addition, we offer a career filled with innovation and growth to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our team.
NPD’s fast growing Checkout team seeks a proposal and presentation writer with excellent writing skills to prepare proposals and sales material for a variety of market research projects designed to help our clients (a) understand consumers’ category, brand and retailer buying behavior, (b) understand the ecommerce marketplace, (c) track buyers’ behavior over time, and (d) truly understand the health of their brands and categories.
Location Port Washington, NY or Rosemont, IL
- Review RFPs to understand client needs, and identify opportunities and project needs.
- Write clear, organized and visually-compelling proposals describing methodologies, solutions and cost quotations to meet client needs and project requirements.
- Describe the benefits and differentiators of Checkout’s longitudinal view into consumer behavior both compellingly and persuasively.
- Act as liaison among multiple parties to gather technical information and distill it into positive, client-facing responses.
- Write sales content, including quotations, proposals, marketing collateral, case studies, and client presentations aimed at clearly articulating the need for these data and analyses.
- Create and maintain sales and marketing materials and templates including text, charts and graphics.
- Improve sales and marketing content through the incorporation of best practices and case study results.
- Facilitate conference calls and arrange subject matter expert involvement, as needed, to accommodate meeting requests from clients as part of the development of the proposal.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously in a high volume, short turn around environment, while also tracking and monitoring the flow the flow of all documents from inception to submission.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience required with 2+ years’ experience in proposal writing, business development, strategy, reporting, writing/editing in content generation and marketing content.
- Market(ing) Research, Marketing & Advertising, and/or Management Consulting experience preferred.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and client-service orientation.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects meeting project deadlines.
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.