To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morro Bay, CA
- Phone: 805-349-1212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep
Volt • Morro Bay, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Volt Workforce Solutions is actively looking for Customer Service Reps to work for a large banking entity in Los Osos CA.
The Customer Service Representative performs teller transactions in compliance with regulatory and bank policies and procedures and adherence to bank security policies and confidentiality of bank records and customer information. Identifies and makes sales referrals, recommends alternate channels, cross-sells bank services and products, provides excellent customer service. Duties may include safe deposit, merchant/vault, ATM processing, bonds and coupons, foreign currency and night drop.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Performs routine office and customer services duties; greets customers, accepts retail and commercial checking and savings deposits; disburses funds through checking and savings withdrawals or cashing checks; posts transactions, and handles other client transactions as requested.
- Solicits new business for the bank by identifying and responding appropriately to clues from customers for financial needs, linking the benefits to the customer needs. Understanding of bank products and services.
- Explains terms, fees, and other matters pertaining to the bank's products and services to the customer.
- Cashes checks for customers and non-customers under current check cashing policy, and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Gathers data and processes various reports and forms (e.g. currency transaction, Reg. CC, holds, overdrafts, etc.) to insure compliance with bank policies, procedures, Bank secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory compliance programs.
- Has basic knowledge of bank products and services in order to make quality referrals. Refers customers to experienced sales staff to sell products and services. Cross-sells banking services, (such as Traveler's Checks, Savings Bonds, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Safe Deposit Boxes) and explains various types of accounts and certificates, interest, and compounding rates.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
- Participates in branch and bank sales campaigns.
- Assists in answering telephone or waiting on customers for operations, new accounts, and lobby as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year prior customer service, banking / retail sales, and cash handling.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to represent the Bank to customers and to the public.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- Professional in appearance and in verbal communication.
- Math aptitude -- requires the ability to count cash/coin.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral forms.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes working evening, weekends, and some holidays.
Reply with your resume or give us a call today!
210 E. Enos Drive, Suite C
Santa Maria, CA 93458
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer