The primary purpose of this job is to provide leadership, focus and direction to enhance growth-orientated manufacturing performance of a specific facility or grouping of facilities in support of company strategic objectives. Ensures Integer's continuation of its position as an industry leader and enhancement for the future.
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Provides leadership and direction to manufacturing performance for facility(ies) to support company objectives; develops roadmap
- Assumes responsibility for costs, operations, quality and quantity of production collaborating with Function Leaders where applicable
- Assists in short and long-range strategy development for BCT's and Plants
- Accountable for Site(s) Operations Strategy, collaborating with Function Owners
- Develops and incorporates Continuous Improvement initiatives ensuring product performance, compliance and capacity planning
- Ensures facilities and equipment are designed, built and maintained to reduce lead times, costs and no defects
- Collaborates with and coordinates other functions activities in order to deliver Plant goals (HR, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain, Sales)
- Oversees and manages the activities of: production, engineering, warehouse/inventory management
- Drives performance and accountability; develops a high performance workforce
- Creates methods and metrics for measuring performance
- Performs other functions as required.
- Technical or business Bachelor's degree, with Master's degree(s) in business or technical field desired.
- 10+ of high-tech manufacturing leadership experience that afforded exposure to all areas of plant operations. Some international experience a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge: Strong computer skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!