To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Andrea Holland
- Phone: 215 253 6447
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Uncapped Commission
Frank Recruitment Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you want a role that will challenge, motivate and reward you, then join our rapidly-growing sales team in Downtown, Dallas!
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning IT staffing agency employing more than 1000 recruiters across 14 global offices.
Due to exciting growth plans we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our new Dallas office!
If you are willing to work hard, learn from others and have a professional attitude at all times, we will give you the tools you need to be a successful recruiter and progress up the recruitment career ladder!
You will begin your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant learning how to deal with the candidate side of recruitment. Duties will include:
- Posting job adverts on multiple job boards and managing applications
- Actively sourcing and headhunting suitable candidates for live roles
- Telephone screening candidates to assess their suitability
- Submitting suitable candidates to clients and managing the entire interview process
- Manage and track your candidate pipeline
You will then have the opportunity to develop into a 'Full-Desk' Recruiter, with additional training on the Business Development side of recruitment (speaking with clients to sell the services of FRG, generating leads & business and negotiating Terms of Business).
- A Bachelor's degree and/or previous sales experience
- Determination to succeed and goal oriented
- Ambitious and money motivated
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Willingness to learn from others
- Competitive nature
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and a professional attitude at all times
B2B sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential as you will be given the tools you need to succeed with our second-to-none training.
This is a tough role but the earning potential is limitless and you are constantly given the opportunity to develop yourself.
All of our new starters go through Frank University - an intensive training program where you will learn both in a classroom environment as well as gain valuable experience on the phones.
Once out of Frank University the support doesn't stop there - you will be given constant coaching and guidance from your Team Managers, who will support you with a clear development plan so you can work towards your next promotion.
Rewards and incentives:
- $30K base salary plus uncapped commission
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Training courses available throughout your career to allow you to work towards your next promotion
- A fun, fast-paced and rewarding working environment
- Fine dining for top performers
- International weekends away (all-expenses-paid) for our high achievers
- Regular company social events
Apply now or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to be considered!