Helpdesk Technician Opening in North Andover, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Helpdesk Technician role in the Andover, MA area. This is a full time position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Helpdesk Technician opportunity; please send a Word resume to Duggan Delano, Technical Recruiter, at Email blocked - click to apply
Position: Helpdesk Technician
Apex Job ID: 977692
Location: North Andover, MA
Duration: 6+ Month Contract to Hire
Our client is seeking a Helpdesk Technician to full open positions in North Andover, MA. The Level 1 Help Desk Technician is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a first-class professional manor. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
• Basic understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
• Ability to use Windows and web-based applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint affectively.
• Ability to effectively understand and communicate technical information
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving, sometimes high stress environment
Desired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
- A+/Network + cert
- Any IT cert
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178