Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity while working with airplanes? Do you thrive on a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy working flexible hours while being part of a dynamic team? If yes, then you are the perfect candidate for a career as a Ramp Agent.
Come join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Starting Pay Rate: $17.56
Successful Ramp Agents will be able to:
- Prepare and/or Operate ground support equipment (GSE) (tugs, conveyors belts, tow tractors, loaders, water/lavatory service vehicle) for safe operation in preparation for aircraft arrival/departure
- Prepares ramp for next arriving aircraft.
- Communicate with Ground personnel, Operations and Flight Crew providing aircraft arrival and departure information and feedback
- May provide potable water, lavatory, and cleaning services to aircraft upon request
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Load and unload unit load devices (ULD’s) containing mail and freight from aircraft
- Assist in loading and unloading of passenger baggage to/from aircraft
What Do You Need?
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Lift and move up to 70 pounds
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule
Why Join Our Team?
- Get $250 for referring others
- Revenue sharing (the better TAS does, the more you get!)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team! Apply now!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.