Job Description /Summary
- Detail and assembly design of mechanical and structural components
- Preliminary stress calculations and sizing
- Review customer requirements and specifications to develop proposal and compliance matrix
- Develop test plans and qualification plans
- Develop/document test procedures and test results
- Maintain project schedule and planning
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Aerospace engineering, required.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Well organized team player who can work with supervisory team to get directions and complete the design with instructions. 8+ years of related of experience.
- Experienced with materials science, materials selection, plating, heat treatment and fabrication of aerospace metallic components.
- Actual work experience at OEM or MRO facilities is preferred
- Aircraft structure/systems design
- Aircraft system installation
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5, is preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, is a plus.
- Proficient in Word and Excel for generating technical reports.
- Team player with the ability to work Independently and with minimum supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering practices, configuration management and GD&T
- Excellent time management skills to meet program schedule
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands on mechanical aptitude, is a plus
Disclaimer: Job responsibilities and requirements can change at any time.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Industries
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Assembly And Installation
- Auto Cad