To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 Atrium Way
Mount Laurel Township, NJ 08054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Account Executive
Windstream • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 30 days ago
The Senior Account Executive is a self-motivated team leader with a successful track record and the ability to identify, build, and manage enterprise level client partnerships. The Executive must possess the ability to meet and consult with C-level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide telecommunication strategies and solutions, and promote new technology and recognize changing client needs to enable business growth and development.
- Provides sales to new customers by advising on new essential products; collaborating with customer on future business needs and desired production; and establishing executive engagement on new product lines
- Acquires new business by prospecting key customers in the area; communicating with customer and internal sales team (for example, Account Management, Channel); determining key sales qualifications for establishing strategy; and leveraging referral partners to establish new customer relations
- Develops partner sales process by establishing relations with partners in the area; presenting innovative approaches to solution-oriented product lines; and designing streamline processes for sale closures
- Conducts customer qualification analysis by analyzing market sales data; researching customer business model/vertical specific business approach; assessing the needs of each unique customer; and leveraging marketing materials and information (solutions, business cases)
- Builds relationships with new customers by listening to customer demand; introducing company brand; learning customer business; establishing a mutual product platform; and influencing key customer business initiatives with relevant product information
- Follows the structured sales process by submitting activity and results reports; collaborating with the market sales team; presenting prospect methodology; managing sales progress through Salesforce; and organizing sales material, processes, and order entry
College degree or equivalent and 5 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 8 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
Job Category: Sales
Locations: 1000 Atrium Way Suite 101 Atrium 1 |US|New Jersey|Mt Laurel\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.