SET UP MECHANIC I
Actively Hiring – Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match…and more!
“Come Build your Career in our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training & Professional Development!”
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
“Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities”
- Set-up machines to ensure that they operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Remove/install molds and part specific tooling.
- Connect item specific auxiliary equipment. Store unused items.
- Prepare material/scrap handling equipment.
- Prepare downstream pack stations.
- Set up item specific in-line inspection equipment.
- Set initial process parameters and machine recipes.
- Introduce correct raw materials for job.
- Clean and perform basic preventive maintenance on machines.
- Verify machine safety devices and overall safe work environment.
- Support process tech in the startup and production of first article samples.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on machines.
- Promote/maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to and communicate to others all plant Health, Safety and Quality guidelines and GMP.
Safety and Cleanliness
“We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees’ safety”
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
“A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer’s advocate”
- A High School, Vo-Tech, or equivalent graduate.
- Understanding of the operating characteristics and capabilities of all manufacturing machinery, equipment, and controls including plastic injection molding machine, cranes, various hand tools, temperature controllers, drill press, pick and place robots.
Forklift certified: Experience operating a forklift and overhead cranes or ability to be trained and quickly become efficient.
- Knowledge of plastic resins, mold setup and functions of an injection molding press.
- Knowledge of statistical process control (SPC).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a manufacturing operator.
- Ability to communicate/present information to individuals or small groups.
- Strong basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units. Compute rate, ratio, percent.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch, bend, twist, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Heavier amounts can be moved with assistance of equipment.
If YES, don’t delay, Apply Today!
- Drilling Operations
- Forklift Truck
- Injection Molding
- Personal Protective Equipment