The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation, the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe, and sustainable place.
We’re looking for a new team member who is motivated by cracking tough challenges with data, trained in problem solving, and with an unending thirst for learning.
Have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As a Machine Learning Engineer with Honeywell, this is your opportunity to develop machine learning models in computer vision domain to address unique and complex problems for the variety of breakthrough solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- At least 2+ years practical experience in machine learning algorithm development within computer vision domain — key areas of interest include any of the following: object detection and segmentation, tracking and recognition, activity recognition, multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision.
- At least 3+ years of experience programming in Python, R, Scala or Java
- A strong understanding of big data concepts and knowledge of big data languages/tools
- Excellent data science skills, including a strong understanding of statistics, probability, and algorithms that enable you to quickly come up with solutions that combine multiple information streams
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies in support of new concept development
- Result-driven, positive “can-do” attitude
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with database management systems, data platforms (e.g. Streaming Data Platform, Kafka, Logstash, Teradata, Hadoop, etc.), and data formats (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, AWS S3, JSON, Redis, neo4j, etc.) for efficient ML feature extraction and data transformations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with development/implementation staff through the design and build of new business processes and systems.