Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
• Must have the required Top Secret level clearance that is current and can be verified.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Property Access Control, Building Protection, Traffic Control, Inspect Vehicles, Assist Visitors, Perform Roving Patrol Rounds in Vehicle or On Foot, Operate a Motor Vehicle, Enforce Regulations, Report Breaches of Security, Ability to Respond to Emergency Situations including pursuit, apprehension and detention of individuals.
Must have a current Top Secret Clearance.
• U.S. Citizenship;
• Minimum 21 years of age;
• H.S. Diploma/GED;
• Must have a minimum one year of military, law enforcement, and/or armed security experience;
• Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
• Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record;
• Successfully pass required pre-employment testing;
• Must be able to pass training and obtain required certifications;
• Successfully to pass an employment physical;
• Successfully pass criminal, credit and driving records check;
• Successfully complete a security interview screening;
• Must be able to pass a background investigation for required U.S. Government Security Clearance;
• Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
No travel required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled