Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Relocation offered:
Yes Employment status:
Work from home position located inside the Northeastern US (from Washington DC to Maine and to western NY)What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many more.
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
As our AcoustiBuilt Installation System Sales Manager, you will be responsible for specifying, tracking, closing, and training for all AcoustiBuilt jobs in the northeastern part of the United States (from Washington DC to Maine and out to western NY). You will be tasked with developing and maintaining business for Armstrong ceilings, suspension systems, and grid systems with architects, contractors, owners and distributors.
In addition, you will also be responsible providing both technical solutions, installation assistance, and training to contractors who install AWI's AcoustiBuilt solutions.What you'll be doing:
Requirements that will make you successful:
- Analyze, develop, and recommend appropriate solutions to installation issues
- Act as AcoustiBuilt functional expert for sales team and customers
- Ensure that all AcoustiBuilt jobs are installed properly and look magnificent
- Drive specifications and sales by analyzing and meeting customer needs and problems
- Create details and shop drawings for architects and customers
- Flip competitor specs using knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses
- Drive conversations on standard DGS and Axiom products that integrate with AcoustiBuilt
- Track all jobs in SFDC and keep comments, contacts, and pipeline up-to-date monthly
- Call on architects to conduct CEU's, collaborate, and to specify AcoustiBuilt
- Collect and report on VOC information
- Help marketing to ID and get the photography release signed for professional photography
- Identify opportunities, problems, needs, and solutions through relationships with customers
- Read blue prints and with frequent visits to job sites
- Collaborate with contractors to understand their issues and coach and train them on AWI systems and capabilities
- Collaborate with internal regional Reps, ISS and ISM to specify, track, close and train on AcoustiBuilt products
- Investigate claims and complaints and recommend solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or equivalent industry expertise
- 5+ years of experience in project management, estimating, or commercial construction
- Ability to read and speak fluent Spanish and English
- Aptitude to safely navigate job sites, climb scaffolds, and operate tools and transport equipment
- Demonstrated technical skills, including carpentry and hands-on installation
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints
- Ability to build positive, impactful, and influential relationships with a variety of customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows applications
- Flexible and able to switch back and forth from training on a jobsite to sales with an architect
- Ability to learn how to properly install grid/panels, apply/finish joint compound, inspect for smooth/flat and spay finish to demonstrate proper techniques to installers
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
- Experience with SalesForce.com, AutoCAD, and ShowPad
- Prior experience in ceiling installation and building products
- Field measurement experience
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing network of twelve facilities.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.Our Sustainability Ambition"Bringing our Purpose to Life"
- lead a transformation in the design and building of spaces fit for today and tomorrow.
We are committed to:
- Engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce;
- Transforming buildings from structures that shelter into structures that serve and preserve the health and well-being of people and planet;
- Pursuing sustainable, innovative solutions for spaces where we live, work, learn heal and play;
- Being a catalyst for change with all of our stakeholders; and
- Making a positive difference in the environments and communities we impact.
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.Come and build your future with us and apply today!Job Segment:
Construction, Developer, Recruiting, Marketing Manager, Engineering, Human Resources, Technology, Bilingual, Marketing
- Auto Cad
- Cladding (Construction)
- Claim Processing
- Coaching And Mentoring