Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel Green Power North America (EGPNA) is a renewable generation developer, asset owner, and operator. Enel is developing an industry-leading pipeline of utility scale renewable projects across North America, and is looking for an additional team member to focus on project development pipeline growth strategy, structuring and revenue optimization of energy storage integrated with renewables, offtake product definition and analysis, project investment thesis definition and defense, and various other department quantitative analysis tasks.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Assist in the creation and defense of the strategic growth plan for EGPNA’s renewableenergy Business Development activities to meet corporate investment goals. 15%
- Analyze various project risks, including and especially risks introduced by projects’participation (or potential participation) in organized electricity markets. 15%
- Supporting Enel Green Power Commercial Office and Enel Trading Front Office, and with particular emphasis on generation-integrated storage assets, assist in defining structured products for sale in the 10%
- Analyze and define the best value proposition for generation-integrated storage solutions for projects both under development and in operation, including consideration of cost, risk, and opportunity for both renewable generation and storage technologies in a combined 30%
- Support obtaining internal approvals to allow projects to receive ongoing funding in the development phase; support obtaining final investment approval, including preparing projects for Investment Committee approval, and handing over projects with final investment approval to E&C1. 20%
Who You Are:
- Support AFC2 and legal in various financial transactions with third parties (tax equity, construction financing, ) in order to ensure transaction terms are as favorable to EGPNA as possible for projects; assist with the negotiations of commercial agreements in order to maximize value creation to EGPNA. 10%
What You've Accomplished:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Creative independent thinker; demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team
- Familiarity with energy storage market, trends, technology, and financial models
- Familiarity with electricity and/or commodity markets
- Effective communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work within multi-disciplinary project teams spread across multiple locations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and fast changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of origination and experience with RFP3 processes
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Matlab
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Operations Research, Business Administration, or similar
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in energy industry
- 1 to 3 years experience in a position demonstrating quantitative analytical skills
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills